Difficulty: Very Easy | Serves (2-3)
- Slice the medium sized tomatoes into approximately 1 cm thickness.
- Drain the Buffalo Mozzarella from the brine and carefully slice to same thickness as the tomatoes. (Be gentle with the knife as the mozzarella is very soft)
- Ensure the order of placing the Mozzarella and tomatoes are as follows: Mozzarella – Tomato - Basil – Mozzarella – Tomato – Basil
- Drizzle the Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar over the Mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Finally Sprinkle the mixed Italian Herbs, Ground Black Pepper and Sea Salt.
Pinch of Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
15 mL of Balsamic Vinegar
30 mL of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
15 grams of Italian mixed herbs (Marjorie, Oregano, Thyme)
3 Fresh Basil Leaves
1 Buffalo Mozzarella (125 Grams)
3 Large Tomatoes on the Vine